Rose Financial Services, LLC (“RFS”), the Premier U.S. Based Finance and Accounting Outsourcing Firm, has been helping companies succeed by providing executives with “Financial Clarity” since 1994. Our clients come from variety of industries including government contracting, not-for-profit, and commercial clients including professional services, healthcare, technology, and international firms.
RFS adds value to its clients by utilizing a unique combination of Best People, Best Practices, and Best Systems. Our mission is to help our clients succeed by ensuring that they have a solid financial infrastructure and providing them with timely, accurate, and meaningful financial information to guide them towards achieving their goals.
What RFS is looking for: A proactive, disciplined and aspiring leader with strong leadership, communication, management, negotiation and technical competencies. Candidates also have a solid knowledge of GAAP, thrive while meeting challenging deadlines, enjoy problem solving, and aspire to continually grow within the company. The ideal candidate is looking to transition into a great firm that offers a long-term career opportunity.
What You’ll Get with RFS: RFS is passionate about serving our clients and is dedicated to being a great place to work for our many talented employees. Our professional work environment involves working alongside the best and the brightest accounting and information technology professionals, and a well-defined career track with long-term growth opportunities. RFS also offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance subsidies up to 80%, Work + Life Fit options, 401(k) with company match, and educational reimbursements.
- 7 – 15 years of financial accounting experience; public accounting or professional services experience preferred
- Accounting degree from a U.S. institution or eligibility to sit for the CPA exam
- CPA License
- Demonstrated leadership, management, communication, and organizational skills
- Flexible and interested in a challenging variety of assignments
- Advanced Excel and data management skills
- Proficiencies in at least two of the following software packages: QuickBooks, Sage 50, Deltek GCS Premier, Deltek CostPoint, NetSuite, and/or Great Plains
- Additional preferred experience: government contracts, DCAA regulations, FAR and CAS, Deltek GCS Premier and/or Costpoint, SOX
- Provide clients with outsourced accounting solutions including: managing month-end closes, preparing financial statements, budgeting and forecasting, overseeing accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and GL, financial analysis, cash management, etc.
- Manage client interactions and expectations by demonstrating a subject matter expertise, addressing client needs, communicating value propositions, managing resource requirements/workflows/budgets/billing/collections, and preparing/coordinating complex written and verbal materials
- Manage a team by tracking and directing performance against objectives, creating an atmosphere of trust and collaboration, and encouraging improvement and innovation
- Review status, manage schedules, monitor progress, and prepare status reports
- Support RFS leadership team on internal projects including: sales/marketing initiatives, recruiting, organizational development, and methodology creation and refinement
- Other duties as assigned