Rose Financial Solutions, LLC (“RFS”), the Premier U.S. Based Finance and Accounting Outsourcing Firm, has been helping companies succeed by providing executives with “Financial Clarity” since 1994. Our clients come from variety of industries including government contracting, not-for-profit, and commercial clients including biotech, pharmaceutical, and international firms.
RFS provides outsourced accounting solutions by utilizing a unique combination of Best People, Best Practices, and Best Systems. Our mission is to help our clients succeed by ensuring that they have a solid financial infrastructure and providing them with timely, accurate, and meaningful financial information to guide them to achieving their goals.
What RFS is looking for: High energy, career minded professionals who love accounting and are looking for an interesting variety of challenging accounting assignments. The ideal candidate is looking to transition into a great firm that offers a long-term career opportunity.
What You’ll Get with RFS: RFS’ professional work environment involves working alongside the best and the brightest accounting and information technology professionals, and a well-defined career track with long-term growth opportunities. RFS also offers a comprehensive benefits packing including health insurance subsidies up to 80%, Work + Life Fit options, 401(k) with company match, and educational reimbursements.
- Accounting degree from a U.S. institution or eligibility to sit for the CPA exam
- 4 – 6 years of accounting experience, including professional services experience and financial statement preparation
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Advanced Excel skills and solid data management skills
- Thrives while meeting challenging deadlines and enjoys problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Proficiency in at least two of the following software packages: Deltek GCS, Deltek Time and Expense, QuickBooks, Sage 50 (Peachtree)
- Review of accounts payable and cash disbursements for multiple clients
- Review of billings and receivables
- Review of cash receipts
- Perform bank and other account reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries and month-end closings, including financial statement preparation
- Process and administer payroll
- Review of fixed assets
- Assist with preparation of budgets
- Assist with support for financial audits
- Client satisfaction
- Staff development