Rose Financial Solutions LLC (“RFS”), the Premier U.S. Based Finance and Accounting Outsourcing Firm, has been helping companies succeed by providing executives with “Financial Clarity” since 1994. Our clients come from variety of industries including government contracting, not-for-profit, and commercial clients including biotech, pharmaceutical, and international firms.
RFS provides outsourced accounting solutions by utilizing a unique combination of Best People, Best Practices, and Best Systems. Our mission is to help our clients succeed by ensuring that they have a solid financial infrastructure and providing them with timely, accurate, and meaningful financial information to guide them to achieving their goals.
What RFS is looking for:
A proactive, disciplined and aspiring leader with strong leadership, communication, management, negotiation and technical competencies. Candidates also have a solid knowledge of GAAP, can manage multiple assignments under pressure, and aspire to continually grow within the company. The ideal candidate is looking to transition into a great firm that offers a long-term career opportunity.
What You’ll Get with RFS:
RFS is passionate about serving our clients and is dedicated to being a great place to work for our many talented employees. Our professional work environment involves working alongside the best and the brightest accounting and information technology professionals, and a well-defined career track with long-term growth opportunities. RFS also offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance subsidies up to 80%, Work + Life Fit options, 401(k) with company match, and educational reimbursements.
- Accounting degree from a U.S. institution or eligibility to sit for the CPA exam
- Active CPA license or in pursuit of CPA license
- 4-5 years of experience with a CPA firm or 5-10 years of financial accounting experience; experience in manufacturing a plus
- Demonstrated leadership, management and communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills and solid data management skills
- Experience overseeing A/P, A/R, payroll, FA and general ledger functions, billing and preparing financial statements
- Experience with corporate tax and tax compliance
- Proficiencies in the following software: QuickBooks, Sage 50, NetSuite, Deltek Costpoint, Intacct, Great Plains, AX, SL
- Overseeing A/P, A/R, payroll, FA and general ledger functions for multiple clients
- Supervising and mentoring staff
- Analyzing billing, expenses and job costing
- Preparing financial statements
- Managing month-end closes
- Performing financial analysis of balance sheets and income statements
- Reconciling cash and the creation of cash requirement forecasts