Accounting Senior, Disbursements
Summary of Position:
The Accounting Senior, Disbursements will appreciate a wide variety of challenging work including managing disbursement services for RFS clients, overseeing data integration ensuring data integrity, troubleshooting integration issues as well as serve as a liaison between operations and IT.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of the delivery of timely and accurate disbursement services (accounts payable processing) for multiple clients
- Follow best practices using electronic workflows and OCR
- Oversee data integration between systems, ensuring data integrity and internal controls
- Troubleshoot integration issues and error logs
- Scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring key metrics for deliverables (project management)
- Serve as liaison between operations and IT; maintaining regular communication to identify and implement system enhancements
- Maintain current documentation of best practices
- Training and mentoring a team of associates
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned
- 4-12 years of accounting experience; including accounts payable experience in a high transaction volume environment
- Experience with multi-systems environments
- Experience with electronic workflow systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline; Accounting preferred
- Passion for data integrity, systems integrations, and process improvements
- Advanced Excel and data management skills
- Proficiencies in or desire to quickly learn at least two of the following software packages: QuickBooks, Sage 50, Deltek Cost Point, NetSuite, and/or Great Plains
- Flexible and interested in a challenging variety of assignments
- Resourceful and enjoys problem solving
What RFS is looking for: A proactive, disciplined and aspiring leader with strong communication, management, and technical competencies to lead the timely and accurate delivery of accounts payable for RFS’ clients. Candidates are extremely technically and systems-savvy, thrive while meeting challenging deadlines, enjoy problem solving, and aspire to continually grow within the company. This is a unique opportunity to lead a quickly growing accounts payable practice with utilizing a completely paperless proprietary technology, RFSWorkflow.
What You’ll Get with RFS: RFS is passionate about serving our clients and is dedicated to being a great place to work for our many talented employees. Our professional work environment involves working alongside the best and the brightest accounting and information technology professionals, and a well-defined career track with long-term growth opportunities. RFS also offers a comprehensive benefits packing including health insurance subsidies up to 80%, Work + Life Fit options, 401(k) with company match, and educational reimbursements.