Rose Financial Services, LLC (“RFS”), the Premier U.S. Based Finance and Accounting Outsourcing Firm, has been helping companies succeed by providing executives with “Financial Clarity” since 1994. Our clients come from variety of industries including government contracting, not-for-profit, and commercial clients including professional services, healthcare, technology, and international firms.
RFS adds value to its clients by utilizing a unique combination of Best People, Best Practices, and Best Systems. Our mission is to help our clients succeed by ensuring that they have a solid financial infrastructure and providing them with timely, accurate, and meaningful financial information to guide them towards achieving their goals.
What RFS is looking for: A high energy, career minded professional who loves accounting and is looking for a full-time position. The ideal candidate is looking for a great start in a firm that offers a long-term career opportunity.
What You’ll Get with RFS: RFS is passionate about serving our clients and is dedicated to being a great place to work for our many talented employees. Our professional work environment involves working alongside the best and the brightest accounting and information technology professionals, and a well-defined career track with long-term growth opportunities.
- Eligible to sit for the CPA
- Accounting and Information Systems Double Majors preferred
- Plans to pursue CPA license
- 1–3 years full-cycle accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills and solid data management skills
- Thrives while meeting challenging deadlines and enjoys problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Proficiency in or desire to quickly learn at least two of the following software packages: Deltek GCS, Deltek Time and Expense, QuickBooks, Sage 50 (Peachtree)
- Assist with preparation of journal entries and month-end closings, including financial statement preparation for multiple clients
- Review of accounts payable and cash disbursements for multiple clients
- Processing of billings and receivables for multiple clients
- Review of payroll for multiple clients
- Assist with cash forecasting and budgeting
- Audit assistance
- Client satisfaction