Rose Financial Services, LLC (“RFS”), the Premier U.S. Based Finance and Accounting Outsourcing Firm, has been helping companies succeed by providing executives with “Financial Clarity” since 1994. Our clients come from variety of industries including government contracting, not-for-profit, and commercial clients including professional services, healthcare, technology, and international firms.
RFS adds value to its clients by utilizing a unique combination of Best People, Best Practices, and Best Systems. Our mission is to help our clients succeed by ensuring that they have a solid financial infrastructure and providing them with timely, accurate, and meaningful financial information to guide them towards achieving their goals.
What RFS is looking for:
A high energy, career minded professional who loves accounting and is looking for a full-time position. The ideal candidate is passionate about serving our clients, is on the CPA career track, is interested in learning a variety of software, and employs systems thinking to continually improve processes utilizing technology.
- Within 2 semesters of obtaining an accounting degree OR in process of obtaining eligibility to sit for the CPA.
- Accounting Major required; Information Systems Double Majors preferred
- Strong data management skills
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Thrives while meeting challenging deadlines and enjoys problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Providing timely and accurate financial information to clients: accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, fixed assets, bank reconciliations, etc.
- Data entry into accounting systems
- Management of client accounting files and communications
- Maintenance of best practices documentation
- Client satisfaction